To adjust the time and the date in Windows95, please practice the following steps.
1) Move your mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen and double click on the time button.
2) You will see a “Date/Time Properties” box (see picture below)
3) Move the mouse cursor to the date section and click on the Month drop down box, choose the current month. (See picture below)
4) Check the accuracy of the year section. You can select the desired year by clicking on the up & down arrow button.
5) Do the same to the time section.
6) Lastly, move the mouse cursor to the “Time Zone: section. Select your country and click apply and if your country is not displayed then choose the closest match and click apply.