There are two version numbers associated with
your Vet™ software: the software release version and the virus
The virus update version number changes
regularly as new virus updates are released to deal with new viruses. The
software version number only changes when a new Vet™ program is released with
extra features or functionality.
To find out the version numbers of your
- Start the Vet program by double clicking on
the Vet icon next to the clock on your task bar on the bottom right hand
corner of the screen.
- Select the Help menu and then select About...
You will then see a window similar to the one shown at the bottom of this
- Look for the main Version number, this is
the software release number.
- Then look for the Update kit number, this is
the number next the the Vet.da1 label.
- If you are running an older version of Vet
you should upgrade now, check the following page to find out the latest
The highlighted numbers above tell
you the version of your software and virus update