1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Disk Cleanup.
2. Click the drive you want to scan, and wait while the program calculates how much disk space is available for cleanup.
3. To delete obsolete files, click the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes of the files that you want to remove, click OK, and then click Yes.
4. To remove Windows components, click the More Options tab. In the Windows Componentsarea, click Clean Up.
To see what is included in any component, select the component, and then click Details. If you want to remove individual items within any component, clear the check boxes of the items you don't need.
1. To remove installed programs, click the More Options tab. In the Installed Programs area, click Clean Up. On the Install/Uninstall tab, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Add/Remove. Follow the instructions on your screen to remove the program.
2. To convert to FAT32 efficient file storage, click the More Options tab. In the Drive Conversion (FAT32) area, click Convert.