When you have decided to buy yourself a new computer, take these as extra tips.
1) A good computer salesman always advice and never rush into engaging the sales.
2) Choose a computer shop where it is near to your residential area for better after sales service respond time.
3) Never buy obsolete hardware and software. Update yourself with current computer news.
4) Always bargain with the computer vendor for better price and etc.
5) Insist on warranty cards and always keep the bills as proof of purchase.